Thursday, March 15, 2007

Kindness

It's time to acknowledge the kindness of the team opposite.

Despite my having (offically) nothing to do with them, they constantly invite me to their lunches out, evenings out, and even their corporate fun day (today) which includes a river trip this afternoon.

I declined to join them but they still managed to sneak me into their free lunch just now.

It's so nice to feel appreciated, and included, especially when there is no incentive for them to do so..

Sadly there's very little of this cheerful comeradere in my own team - there are only five of us and two of them are introverted cottagers.*

* Yes I do know what the term means - I use it to describe selfish introverted miserable gits who prefer to 'work' from home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home