Monday, March 24, 2008

Another First...

H and myself decided to stick a collective two fingers (yeah, that's four fingers) at this rubbish Easter break and played our tennis match this morning, as re-scheduled for the third time.

As the snow fell, often quite heavily.

I took my right glove off to hold my racquet, and took my left glove off to toss the ball for the serve.

The conditions produced some strange optical illusions - the ball moves in one direction while the snowflakes swirl around in the same direction and suddenly the brain's trajectory/speed/anticipation computer crashes.

Well that's my excuse for losing 1-6, 0-6, but actually H is a much better player.

So anyway, that's another first nailed:

"Have you ever played tennis in a snowstorm?"

"Yeah."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home