Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Free at Last!

I was 46 on Tuesday, but was far too busy struggling to finish a contract to really enjoy myself.

Now that's all changed, as for the first time in three years and 7 months, I'm between contracts - what actors call 'resting' and what most people call unemployed.

It's a great relief - for at least 9 months now I've been feeling utterly burned out and increasingly resentful of the early morning starts and late evening finishes. National Express Rail have benefited too, to the tune of an incredible £18,000 in travel expenses during that time!

It looks like the next job will be closer to home, and in the meantime I'm going to enjoy my time sleeping with M, mucking about with Panne, and hopefully posting a few more thoughts and memories on this blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home